So, it has been a quite long time practising those same yoga sequences watched on YouTube. Now, you are willing to delve deeper and do something new and interesting with your yoga mat. After doing a great deal of research, finally, you decide to take on a yoga teacher training.
Being the origin land of yoga and the hub of spirituality, you choose India as your yoga teacher training destination. But with the abundant choices of yoga teacher training schools in India, you still feel perplexed about finding a suitable yoga teacher training school?
Here are some tips to follow in order to find the best yoga teacher training in India.
- Check for Yoga Alliance Accreditation: Yoga Alliance is the international governing body for yoga that sets the basic standards of an ideal yoga teacher training. May be not now, but if you are planning to teach yoga at a certain point in life, then this is the utmost thing to check on. If the school is not certified with Yoga Alliance, you will not get the RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) title next to your name. To teach yoga across the globe as a certified yoga teacher, choose a Yoga Alliance Approved school.
- Evaluate the Curriculum: It is the curriculum that gives you a whole outlook on the program. Open the website of the school and go through the program’s curriculum meticulously. Check out what subjects are included and how many hours are dedicated to a particular subject. A yoga teacher training is comprised of various yogic subjects like Postures, Yoga Anatomy, Adjustment and alignment, Yoga Philosophy and History, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra Chanting and more. Each school has its own speciality and emphasizes different areas. Have a detailed look at the curriculum of the schools to know how many hours are dedicated to each topic. Choose the one that emphasizes your subject of interest and suits your need.
- Check Up on the Instructors: Yoga teachers are one of the important factors responsible for a premium yoga teacher training. They are the ones who will either transform an ordinary yogi into an extraordinary teacher or can spoil the invested money and lead you to nothing. So, do a well-grounded research on the instructors of the schools. Find their background, their history, their educational qualification, their teaching experience, and their mentors too. Also, try to get in touch with any previous attendees and students. Read the reviews and feedbacks to know the ground reality.
- Do a thorough background check on the school: Yoga Alliance certification, all-inclusive package, beautiful campus, luxury accommodation, delicious vegetarian food, free spa or ayurvedic treatment, excursions. Is this all you think about the perfect yttc school? Hang on! Before you go ahead, check the history of the school. Do not just get lured with luxury of the school. To find an best yoga teacher training in India, it is advisable to do some research on the school. Find out for how long, the school is into yoga teacher training. Go through different websites to get genuine reviews and feedbacks of the previous students. Try to contact people who have been the program. Take as much as it requires for proper research and pick the school that resonates best with your goals.
So, follow the aforementioned tips and embark upon one of the most important journeys of your life with the best yoga teacher training in India.
We live in a world that is completely revolving around the stress, which indirectly or directly connects to the body and results in a lot of metabolic changes in the body structure. This has been reported to have an effect in the genes of the generations to come by. Thus, relieving stress and having control on the way our body works, internally, is itself an art and a compulsion. Yoga, is the age-old breakthrough for the same. That’s what the best Yoga teacher training in India is all about.
Yoga teaching is a very vital thing to do. Here’s an explanation as to why teaching Yoga can never be taken lightly, at any point of time. Yoga is all about postures, giving the right breathing Rhythm to the nostrils and taking in the right amount of oxygen while breathing and doing Yoga, all at the same time. Yoga teachers training school in India teaches, in detailed, as to how one should perform Yoga. Also, it mainly depends on the body structure and the teachers are trained to do so. Not everyone can randomly decide one night that they wish to be the Yoga teachers and go on with the same.
And, while there’s a lot of benefits of shifting wisely through an fitness Yoga series, when we shift without any feeling of anchoring, we are just providing into the neurosis of our culture: to get the next thing. While yoga exercises has been recorded to offer many powerful advantages, it’s also generating quantity of damage. There are many articles on the Yoga teaching and how vital every detailing is, the Yoga teacher training school in India never cease to amaze the students with newer rules and newer innovations to the same Yoga posture.
It’s not just the elegant upside-down presents that require a well-educated instructor to be trained well. The communities we are educating, for the most part, sit in seats all day and hardly ever raise anything bulkier than an iPad. Then they come to a best Yoga teacher training in India where, for a certain time or more, they let the postures quickly through representations and , keeping weight in an different way on their arms, spines, and legs. It’s terrible that these presents, that can do so much to benefit inactive systems and rushing thoughts, are instead harming these poor joint parts and deepening an already unpleasant knowing with, and desire for, getting to the next thing- the actual problem that yoga exercises was developed aid healing. In fact, educating any of the presents well needs knowledge that comes from strong research and long-term exercise.
Summary: The article focuses on informing its readers about the ideal 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh for learning and practice of Hatha Yoga in India.
Want to learn Hatha Yoga in India ? Not sure where to begin? Hail to yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh and fulfill this divine ambition with elegance and perfection.
Those who are beginner level yogis may commence their voyage with the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. The program develops strong foundation of the learning and practice of yoga and is the ideal first step in the attainment of Hatha Yoga in India.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is also the ideal YTTC program for those who have attained this sophisticated art form before and, further wish to refurbish their yogic skills or engage in deeper self practice. An ideal yoga school shall not only deliver the learning and practice of Hatha Yoga but also provides additional learning that complements the essence of this wonderful program. Here are few highlights of what a yogi can expect from an ideal 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program:
- Hatha Yoga primary series
- Pranayama (understanding of breath and practice how to regulate it with desired control)
- Yoga Nidra (attain relaxation and deeper understanding of the subconscious through yogic sleep)
- Yoga Philosophy (learn the core values and objective of yoga)
- Yoga Anatomy (learn about the kinesiology and physiology along with body anatomy)
- Mantra Chanting (for intensifying the practice)
- Meditation (technique to form deeper connection with mind, body and soul)
On successful completion of the 200 Hour YTTC program, the student may choose to progress further in their yogic expedition by enrolling into the 300 Hour Yoga Training program. Through these two certifications, the yogi gains deeper knowledge and understanding of yoga that helps them establish themselves as well-practiced yoga gurus.
A combination of 200 Hour and 300 Hour YTTC program is the perfect way to preach yoga on professional scale. Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Training programs in Rishikesh are the ideal ones to enroll int0 as this prestigious certification is recognized and valid for global practice. To be able to award Yoga Alliance certified programs, it is vital for the yoga school to fall under the RYS category (Registered Yoga School). Hence, acknowledging the registration status of the yoga school is the ideal step to go for.
With this knowledge in mind, a yogi may successfully prepare for rigorous training curriculum along with spending a month in one of the most scenic destinations of India – the land of yoga, the birthplace of spirituality, a place where life is not led, it is well lived.
As we all know yoga is one of the easiest ways to stay fit. We all live a very busy and stressful life, but introducing some easy and physical activities to lead us to better health. A moderate dose of everyday yoga for at least 30 minutes is enough to keep you away from various diseases and illnesses. Start becoming little careful towards yourself and become healthy, both physically as well as mentally. 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is a great form of yoga that can lift up your, make you physically fit and will improve the quality of your life.
A morning 200 hour yoga Teacher training in Rishikesh Keeps us active all the day long, and there are lots of other benefits of morning yoga such as;
- Yoga retreat in Rishikesh makes you stronger and it will boosts up our stamina.
- It enhances our immune system. The fresh air of river Ganga that we get in the morning gives us oxygen which is very positive for our health.
- It boosts up our energy level. It generates positive energy in our mind.
- It is good for your overall fitness.
- Yoga retreat in Rishikesh gives us the power to fight against various diseases and illnesses. It is essential for the fitness our brain.
So to grab all the benefits of morning yoga experts suggests; start getting up early and go for a nice long yoga. Many a time due to our hectic schedule it gets tough for us to get up in the morning, but once we make a habit to get up early then, we can make it happen. It is a common thing that happens to our life like, everything in the beginning looks quit tough but when we start experiencing it we get habitual.
As we saw above, there are lots of benefits of yoga in our daily life; if we continue to do the morning yoga without fail then we well hardly fall ill or need a doctor.
Morning yoga will bring you the below mentioned changes in your life;
- Your will become calm and contented than earlier.
- It assists easy digestion of your food.
- It brings discipline in a life that is very important for success.
- You will never sense a lack of time.
- You will have a much glowing and more attractive face and skin.
Thus, enjoy the benefits of having a health body by trying the above mentioned health tips.
The scope of Yoga in India is far beyond than just exercise or body postures. It has a wonderful ancient history. Vedas and Upanishads also contain a quality description about yoga. This technique was first introduced in India, later on, spread to each small or big country of the world. Vedas regarded yoga as a science which helps one to unite solely with the mind. It further explains yoga as an approach to living a balanced, satisfied and happy life. Upanishads considered our body is made up of five elements namely earth, water, air, the universe, and fire. A perfect conditioning and control of these five elements can be done with yoga. Starting from Lord Buddha to many other saints’ yoga brings its different faces. Yoga included making and holding body postures, meditation, breathing control, etc. Every type of yoga has its own significance. Some individuals misunderstood yoga as an exercise to reduce weight, but it is more than just an exercise. Yoga is believed to be invented much earlier than the age of traditional teaching of a spiritual teacher (guru) and spiritual student (Sisya).
Yoga in India is not a property of any particular caste or religion. Individuals of different faiths and religions like Hindus, Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc believe in yoga. Even it is being prescribed by many doctors and physicians all around the world. There are many severe diseases can be controlled efficiently by daily yoga practices. It is advisable to devote ablest 15 minutes daily to yoga practice. Broadly there are eight main types and hundreds of form in which yoga exists. Major types of yoga are as follows: Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Tantra Yoga, Raja Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Karma Yoga, Laya Yoga, Hatha Yoga, etc. For beginners, 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is important to know that yoga is truly more than a just system of exercises, stretches, and relaxation process. If we go in deep analysis yoga contain a universe in it. Some researchers consider it as an art to maintaining body; others consider it as a science to join solely with the mind.
200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh can help you to do great work for mankind and has given a new feeling to take life very easy. these lessons and techniques have helped people to bring change in their life and become her followers. This can be conducting many seminars and lectures to bring awareness about health management and meditation. It helps people to change their mind and walk on path or harmony.